- Kalpaka reserves the right to make the required changes in the website content at any time.
- By using this website, you are embracing the terms and conditions. Moreover, they are all set to be effective from the moment you visit the website.
- From time to time, Kalpaka can make the relevant changes in terms and conditions. Your usage of the website implies your acknowledgment of the terms and conditions at the time of using it.
- Kalpaka accepts no liability for any damage or loss, encompassing personal injury stemming from this website’s use.
- Kalpaka will not acknowledge liability for damage induced by viruses.
- We suggest that you must look to safeguard your IT equipment before proceeding to download files and information.
- Kalpaka makes all adequate efforts to ensure that viruses or malware are not carried from this website; nevertheless, it can not be guaranteed.
- While Kalpaka uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Kalpaka makes no warranties or representations concerning the Site’s content, which is provided “as is.” Kalpaka accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, Kalpaka will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not exclude implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Kalpaka or its affiliates. It may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Kalpaka is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Don’t forget to seek out permission before utilizing our logos or any other branded stuff. We earmark the right to require our logo to be peeled off from websites or published material if not in our concerns.
- Images & photos used on this site are the property of Kalpaka or other Copyright owners. Without the permission of the Kalpaka or the consent of the copyright owners, they should not be used or reproduced.
- Our downloadable documents, web pages, and brochures are furnished for your use. If you want, you may print the information or copy it for a private motive incorporating teaching. However, you are not authorized to amend the content or even use it for commercial objectives without the written approval of Kalpaka.
- When we provide links to different websites, it doesn’t mean that we uphold or promote the information and views embodied in the website. In addition to this, we accept no liability for havoc inflicted by viruses or malware on sites that we have associated with.
- We do not trace, accumulate, or circulate personal information entered by our website visitors.
- Donors may request not to attain special mailings, like our newsletter.
- Donors may request, whenever they want, not to obtain our solicitations.
- If all of the Terms mentioned above and Conditions are not entirely accepted, the website’s use should get terminated on an immediate basis.
- Visitors must acknowledge that visiting this website is an implicit acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ from their end.
Donation Returns, Refund & Cancellation policy
Kalpaka has instituted a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. We have kept the option of donations through Credit cards, Debit Cards, and Netbanking for broader acceptability of digital payment modes. Kalpaka expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Kalpaka also recognizes that a donation may be made erroneously, or donors may change their minds.
Kalpaka will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavor to make the refund. Kalpaka may also seek further information/documents, and the donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Kalpaka is not obliged to make refunds and may, at its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, primarily if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
If you would like your donation to Kalpaka to be refunded,
- You must request Kalpaka in writing or by email for a refund within 7 (seven) days from the date on which you donated, i.e., the date on which you:
- Donated via online payment modes, OR
- Handed over the cheque/demand draft to Kalpaka or to someone authorized by Kalpaka for this purpose, OR
- Dispatched the cheque/demand draft to Kalpaka by other means.
The written request stating the reason for requesting the refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details about the donation:
- Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If the donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If the donation was made online via a credit card or a debit card or via net banking, please provide the Donation-ID provided to you by Kalpaka after receiving your donation.
- For all the Donations made from 1st September 2021 are eligible for exemption under section 80G of income tax Act 1961 Reg no.AAETK5254GF20210/ 12-Clause (iv) of first proviso to sub-section (5) of section 80G/31.08.2021