As BSW intern, you will be performing CSR activities in developing KALPAKA an NGO, aiming in building a better world. Through this NGO we want to ensure poor people’s fundamental right to a good life.
About KALPAKA: Kalpaka is an NGO charity providing holistic improvement to India’s poor and the needy. Kalpaka is a non-profit, secular, and non-political organization that engages in sustainable advancement techniques to empower local rural communities.
It is powered by a belief in building a better world. We promote agriculture by supporting farmers, promoting ecology and tribal evolution, environmental protection, providing primary, secondary, and higher education, and eliminating Child Labor practices. Also, our lifelong mission ensures pollution abatement and control, public safety and disaster services, rehabilitation, wildlife conservation, and other activities for general charitable purposes. Kalpaka’s moral obligation is to help India in every way we can. We are the change-makers working on setting up a well-developed society for everyone. As an NGO charity, Kalpaka Charitable Trust aims to reach the grassroots level of development and find out what the poor and the needy lack when it comes to being a vital part of the nation’s economy and progress. We want to ensure their fundamental right to a good life. Find more at www.kalpaka.org.
We are looking for BSW Interns, who are interested in doing CSR programmes and activites.The main roles and responsibilities are mentioned below. The dedicated and who has more patience in gathering, researching and drafting information can apply for the job .
Qualification: Graduate/postgraduate in gender studies, public policy, public health, political science, BSW, or MSW.
Duration: 3 Months/Full Time
Stipend: 6k – 10k per month
Schedule: Onsite, Dayshift
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Willingness to commit to the assignment and ensure completion on time.
- Ability to give full attention to what social service clients say, understand the points made, and ask questions.
- Ability and willingness to travel to other locations to gather information.
- Passionate & committed to social work, willing to do research & study new programs.
- Data collection and follow-up until the study period.
- Organizing camps, events, and webinars.
- Pitching new ideas and projects for the growth and development of the organization.
- Plan all on-ground activities and field visits, assist in language translation, and help with data collection.
- Willingness to work closely with the communities and a passion for social business and transforming the lives of those most in need.
- High organizational skills
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Coordinate and plan programs and activate them to meet their social and emotional needs.
- Identify the needs, assess and coordinate with the head of the organization and anticipate the needs
- Understand the needs to be provided in the fieldwork you are working on.
- Knowledge of Social Policies.
- Support the Management in implementing the policies and tasks that will be ordered from time to time.
- Good communication skills to communicate with officials.
- Observation skills
- Documentation skills
- Photography skills
- Presentation and Public Speaking skills
- Empathic skills
- Time management
- Transport allowance
- Food allowance
- 2nd and 4th saturday off
- Certificate provided at the end of internship
- Permanent Job Placement